ETC Newsletter : 2016-10-24 - 2016-11-01
2016/11/01 Carlo Vicari
ETC Development Report.
With the recent protocol update complete, focus has now shifted towards monetary
policy and governance models. Here a few points that are important to address.
- The bomb delay is part of the last protocol update.
- The bomb is delayed until late 2017.
- There will be another update coming in January to fix replay attack issues.
- Monetary policy proposals seem to be leaning heavily in favor of a capped supply.
- Here is a proposal from one of our users on Slack.
- Great article by "Chuck" that breaks down the proposal.
- Please join us on Slack.
- Monetary policy discussion can be found on the #monetary_policy channel.
- For more information on community participation please see this call to action post for guidance.
Interview with Charles Hoskinson here .
Great interview on CryptoHolics episode 1 featuring Charles Hoskinson.
In the interview he discusses Ethereum Classic and blockchain in general.
- Twitter - 33,700 followers.
- Reddit /r/EthereumClassic - 2,835 subscribers.
- Slack - 1,409 users.
- Telegram - 781 users.
- WeChat - 479 users.
- Miners - 279.91 Total GH/s Source: Gastracker.io
Top 5 miners by average hashrate from the previous 7 days:
- 91pool 69.45 GH/s
- NanoPool 58.99 GH/s
- EtherMine 32.07 GH/s
- MiningPoolHub 31.82 GH/s
- [email protected] 25.49 GH/s